Monday, January 20, 2014

The New Year!

Welcome to 2014!!
So far this year has started off rough, but I am always hopeful for it to get better! As I said, this blog is about Capturing life (hence the title)! Anyways I haven't captured much because I have spent most of my time in a classroom or in my work! I have been able to get out a little and capture a little bit of D's station town, which is small but found interesting spots.

Also What is your New Years Resolution????
Mine like most peoples are to run/ walk more! As well as run in at least ONE half marathon, looks like I'm going to accomplish those goals!!!


I got the joys of spending the last couple of days celebrating my Best Friend's 21st Birthdays! Yes thats with an (s) two! except I think I will count it as one because they are twins! Yes I am friends with twins! They are pretty awesome!


Also photos will come soon! (I have not uploaded them yet) I know what your thinking, this is a photography blog, I just haven't had the time!

Hope Y'all have an amazing week!
(keep those resolutions!)

No comments:

Post a Comment