Friday, July 11, 2014

Moving on...

So I have been MIA for the last couple months, lets just say LIFE has changes a lot!

I still love my family to death! However the guy I claimed to be the "love of my life" is no longer in the picture. I have taken the time to set myself apart from it and move on. Yes I was hurt, but hey thats life! I am slowly getting over it!

Now I am onto better things! I run a day camp; However, I am on a two week mandatory off time. Unfortunately I had to have emergency surgery.... Now that is over I am at home resting....and packing! Thats right I am moving!

I am moving to the BEAUTIFUL place called Utah....Many people may think otherwise but HEY it gets SEASONS, unlike the place everyone calls SUNNY California!

Well Capture Y'all Later!

Photos will be coming soon......Once I can get out again!

No comments:

Post a Comment