Saturday, December 28, 2013

What life brought me!

A little about me!
I have always loved to mess around with cameras and take pictures, even if they are not the best! I would say I'm not that great at it, but the feeling I get when I have the camera in my hands, makes me believe that I will take great pictures one day! I know I'm not going to make a living off of it, but it is always great to have a hobby! 

I've lived in the same city all my life, but have traveled to different parts of the country, as well as out of the country. 
Growing up I have been more fortunate to travel to all kinds of places. 

Anyways, I love my family to death they support me no matter what road I choose to take my life! They helped me shape who I am today, and I would say they did a pretty great job at helping! 


I also love the man that is in my life, D, who means the WORKD to me! We do not always see each other on a weekly bases, sometimes we don't see each other for months at a time…but thats how the life we live works… Military Style!

Anyways he is always there for me, even when he physically can not be there!


Other than my best friend, giving me the idea to start a blog(which she really doesn't know it), he is also another reason I want to start it. To capture our life together!

I can not forget my Best Friends! Beanie and Pooh! These two women have helped me through everything, they also mean the world to me, everyone has friends like them! We don't fight at all and we may not always talk but we know that our friendship is the roots of our life!

Everyone I mentioned have helped me write the story of my life, but now it is time for me to capture it!

No comments:

Post a Comment