Saturday, December 28, 2013

Capturing Life

Lets just say I am just like my mother, NO JOKE! 
Growing up I have always been told I look like my mom, but as I have been entering adulthood, I've lately been told, not only do I look like my mother, but I ACT like my mother. 

I am not saying that is a bad thing either. My mom I would say is my Hero! She is overall an AMAZING person. 

Anyways this blog isn't about how I look and act like my mother, the relevance to it though is we both love having a camera in the hand and hiding behind the lens; Which brings me to the title, "Capturing Life!"

Last year my parents bought me a nice little camera for christmas because I took a photo class and wanted to become more into photography! Well everyone, last year I barely used it! I had so much to capture with it too! 

The year is ending, and now its time to start a new one!

A Year that involves laughs, tears, and don't forget PHOTOS! 


What do y'all think?


No comments:

Post a Comment